JaVa Sc

10/5/23





- Art by Clarissa van Vreden




- Break apart your headphones by Clarissa van Vreden music by Thievery Corporation



 My best friend may you r.i.p or live in peace



modeling



THE ART
I play no games. Every little thing I do that is creative involves striking with knowledge of artistry. I believe that it takes courage, strength, and wisdom to be able to get something to a finished liked product. (I see that kids can draw and people have potential.) 
The way I draw has very much to do with quick rough sketches. It is because I don't believe in mistakes. With painting for instance anything can be painted over. I value colour. Due to valuing colour I can see a colour I'd need and get right to starting a mix that will work. the process of painting/doing anything creative is beautiful to me. I usually see the titles of the pieces after they're finished because otherwise I'm stuck with the letters, ha-ha. In a World of creativity there is no fighting! The step-by-step; Doing is epic. Epic is what I consider the creativity in the arts to be. I don't believe in judgements, I believe in continuing up until I feel exhilarated. 



No comments:

There’s more after the Moon

blog like

in terms of posting on the internet  I have reason to believe that people want to take it use it by lending it and have it deleted to make i...